jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

First Impression - New Zealand

My first impression about New Zealand is that it is the perfect country to have a gap year! I am in Auckland (the capital) now, I'm searching a job here. Locals recommend me to search a work here, there is more variety and the bosses of the best jobs are here. For exemple: bosses of diairies are here. I've been investigating and people say that in diairies you earn a lot of money, you live there and they also give you food but it also have draw-backs, you can't go out when you want and you are very dimanding. I'm planing to go to do scuba-diving, but I have to earn some money first. I am here with some uruguayan friends and we wanted to play rugby, rugby is the principal sport here in New Zealand (All Blacks, the team of New Zealand, are the world champions). Yesterday we rent a pitch with eight more rugbiers, one of them was from England and the others were from Samoa. It was the best rugby match I ever played!

Nico, I will write soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario